Makeup Write For Us
Applying makeup like a pro isn’t always easy. You have to acquire a technique and know specific methods. Whether for work, school, a date or a night out, here are tips for learning how to wear makeup, including the choice and application of foundation, blush, eyeliner or lipstick. Discover the secrets and tips for choosing the right colour and texture adapted to your skin type and complexion. We reveal all the tips for perfect makeup: face, concealer, eyes, and lips.
The first essential base to learn and master concerns the choice of colours for your makeup.
Indeed, it is necessary to choose harmonious shades of makeup according to the colour of your skin tone.
Better to work on your complexion or your eyes first. And eyeshadow, is it before or after mascara?
If you want to submit content related to makeup and its related terms, email us at email@example.com
Order To Put On Makeup.
Step 1: The Importance Of Perfectly Prepared Skin
“In cleaning, you will not escape”. Here is a rule to be followed without discussion. You can’t skip the makeup removal box for beautiful skin and beauty. “On perfectly cleansed skin, day cream is essential”. “If you plan to put on foundation, it is better to avoid a cream too rich in favour of a fluid moisturizer . Using a makeup base after applying the treatment is ideal, mainly to prevent the skin’s acidity from altering the pigments of the foundation.
Step 2: Foundation
The foundation is intended to blend into the complexion. So you don’t choose your product to look tanned. Therefore, the makeup artist recommends getting as close as possible to your skin tone. How to avoid the error? By applying a drop of foundation to the jawbone or earlobe. The wrist test should be avoided because this area is too light compared to the face. Another tip: to look younger, avoid matte foundation, which will give a waxy complexion.
Step 3: Correction Of Dark Circles And Imperfections Of All Kinds
If there are two schools for corrective makeup, hiding imperfections after preparing the complexion because the foundation already erases certain roughness. As for dark circles, you can reduce them by mixing a touch of eye contour serum with your concealer and adding the preparation using a brush for a natural finish.
Step 4: The Powder
“Makeup is like a temporary facelift. By stretching your makeup from the inside out of the face, you will obtain a smoother and more youthful effect”, specifies a specialist in makeup rejuvenation technique. Choosing a powder in colour closest to your foundation is best to set makeup and control shine. In other words, powder at the edge of dark circles as if you had a mask to prevent pigments from getting lodged in fine lines. And if your eyes are marked, prefer “nice makeup”.
Step 5: Eyebrows, Eyes And Lips
“Even for every day, working on your eyebrows is crucial. Therefore, we alternate two colours of pencils: one close to the colour of the eyebrows, the other lighter. Thus, using the edge of the pencil, we alternately apply the two colours for a more natural effect. For the eyes, we favour a nude base to unify the eyelid that we will mark or not with a line of eyeliner. And for perfect lips, make a bandage with his moisturizer while you’re getting your beauty done. Remove the excess with a tissue and finish by applying pretty lipstick.
The exception that proves the rule: To achieve a smoky eye, it is best to do it before even working on the complexion to prevent tiny drops of pigment from becoming embedded in the makeup.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Bloggerelle– Makeup Write for Us
- Writing for Bloggerelle may expose your article to a large audience.
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert.
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Terms Related To Makeup
- chemical compounds
- natural sources
- personal care
- make-up products
- personal care
- body wash
- talcum-based reddish powder
- face powder
- translucent powder
- brush or sponge
- eye make-up.
- hand care
- nail polish
- castor oil
- skin creams
- olive oil
- Nivea cream
- hair colouring
- nail art
- eye makeup
- body art
Search Terms for Makeup Write for Us
Makeup Write For Us
Submit Post- Makeup
Makeup Submit An Article.
Makeup Guest Blogger
Writers Wanted Makeup
Makeup Suggests A Post.
Makeup Guest Author
Guidelines- Makeup Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Bloggerelle welcome the fresh and unique content of Makeup
- Bloggerelle allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to Makeup
- The editorial team of Bloggerelle does not encourage promotional content associated with Makeup
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Bloggerelle, please email us at email@example.com
- Bloggerelle allows articles about beauty, skincare, fashion, Makeup, Makeup , fitness, health, etc.