White Spots Write for Us
Various factors and conditions can cause white spots to appear on the skin. Often referred to as leukoderma, these discolored patches are typically whiter than the surrounding skin tone. They may arise due to a lack of pigment cells known as melanin. Medical issues linked to white spots include tinea versicolor, a common fungal infection causing scaly whitish lesions on the chest, back, or neck.
Vitiligo causes depigmentation in some areas from an autoimmune response, while pityriasis alba results in temporary pale patches on children’s faces. Stress, eczema, or hormonal changes can sometimes trigger white spots to develop temporarily. Consulting a dermatologist can determine the root cause and best treatment, whether antifungal creams, prescription gels, or protecting spots from UV light. Addressing underlying skin concerns usually helps white spots resolve independently over time.
Causes of White Spots
Tinea versicolor – A fungal infection that causes scaly and small white patches on the upper chest, back, or arms.
Vitiligo – An autoimmune condition where melanin pigment cells in the skin are destroyed, leading to irregular white patches.
Pityriasis alba – A common, temporary condition in children that causes flat, white patches on the face.
Psoriasis – White scales can develop on reddened skin patches caused by this chronic inflammatory disease.
Pityriasis rosea – Virus suspected to cause a single large pink spot surrounded by smaller satellite lesions.
Tinea corporis (ringworm) – Fungal infection that can manifest as scaly patches with raised borders.
Trauma or injury – Scarring or damage to the skin from wounds, burns, scratches, blisters, etc.
Eczema – Temporary white patches may appear on inflamed, irritated eczema skin.
Stress – Psychological tension can sometimes cause skin to lose pigment temporarily.
Aging – Normal pigment fadess with time leading to white or hypopigmented patches on sun-exposed areas.
Medication – Some prescription drugs are known to depigment skin as a side effect.
How to Submit an Article?
To submit an article, you can pitch us at email@example.com or send the demo article to the provided email.
Why Write for Bloggerelle– White Spots Write for Us
- Writing for Bloggerelle may expose your article to a large audience.
- Writing for us may help you establish yourself and make you an expert.
- Writing for us may improve knowledge in every individual topic
- You have an opportunity to share your knowledge with this platform
Search Related Terms to White Spots Write for Us
- Skin Pigmentation
- Skin Discoloration
- White Patches
- Skin Spots
- Skin Depigmentation
- Tinea Versicolor
- Idiopathic Guttate Hypomelanosis
- Skin Fungus
- White Spots on Face
- White Spots on Arms
- White Spots on Legs
- White Spots on Back
- White Spots on Hands
- White Spots on Feet
- Causes of White Spots
- White Spots in Children
- White Spots in Adults
Search Terms for White Spots Write for Us
Write For Us + White Spots
Guest Post White Spots
White Spots Contribute
Submit Post- White Spots
White Spots Submit An Article
White Spots Guest Blogger
Writers Wanted White Spots
White Spots Suggests A Post.
White Spots Guest Author
Guidelines- White Spots Write for Us
The guidelines you need to follow while writing an article
- We at Bloggerelle welcome the fresh and unique content of White Spots
- Bloggerelle allows a maximum of about 500+ words that are related to White Spots
- The editorial team of Bloggerelle does not encourage promotional content associated with White Spots
- We don’t republish the articles as they should be original
- Try to include examples and images to make the article interesting
- The article should contain all the headings, subheadings, and bullet points, and make a paragraph in 2-3 lines as it isn’t challenging to read.
- You can link the other relevant articles in your article
- The content should be without grammatical mistakes, and try to make the content simple.
- Images should be the size 800*450
- For publishing an article on Bloggerelle, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bloggerelle allows articles on beauty, skincare, fashion, makeup, hair care, fitness, health, etc.
- For more related content, you can refer to our page.
mascara primer write for us
matrix hair products write for us
maybelline bb cream write for us
maybelline brow tattoo write for us
maybelline fit me write for us
melanoma write for us
mens deodorant write for us
mens grooming kit write for us
mens moisturizer write for us