Table of Contents
Watercress and Yogurt Mask? Have you ever thought that watercress and yoghurt may be included in the preparation of therapeutic and cosmetic recipes because of their many benefits to the body and hair?
Do you want to know how to prepare watercress and yoghurt for your hair? read on and learn about the most prominent information about this in the following article:
In this paragraph, we offer you how to prepare watercress and yoghurt for hair, as this method helps to intensify hair, and steps as follows:
How to Prepare Watercress and Yogurt Mask for Hair?
- Place a few watercress leaves in a blender and beat for 3 minutes.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil and a yoghurt can, then mix well.
- Gently spread the mixture over your scalp and leave for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with warm water, and this is how to prepare and use a watercress and yoghurt mask for your hair.
Other Catches Containing Watercress or Yogurt
Other catches containing watercress or yoghurt can be made separately, some of which are identified in the following paragraph:
Watercress Hair Masks
The following include:
- Watercress and lemon juice mask
- Place a little watercress in a blender, add a tablespoon of rose water, a tablespoon of olive oil and half a tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture to your hair with a gentle scalp massage, then cover your hair with a plastic hat for 3 hours.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with lukewarm water, and use this method once a week.
The following include:
- Place the watercress in a blender and add half a teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Put on the mixture on the hair and cover with a towel for 1 hour.
- Wash your hair with warm water.
Yoghurt Masking for Hair
Yoghurt and Cactus Mask The steps are as follows:
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with two tablespoons of yoghurt.
- Add a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of honey, then stir well.
- Spread on the mixture to the hair and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse with water and shampoo well.
How to Work
Mash half a grain of avocado and mix with a cup of yoghurt, two tablespoons of olive oil and one tablespoon of honey.
Put on the mixture to your hair and leave for 20 minutes, then rinse your hair with cold water well.
Benefits of Watercress and Yogurt for Hair
After learning how to prepare a watercress and yoghurt hair mask, we offer you the benefits of each other. Follow and learn the details:
Watercress Benefits for Hair
The benefits of watercress for hair include:
Prevent Hair Loss
Watercress helps treat hair loss, balancing hormones that can lead to hair loss, and promotes new hair growth because it contains vitamin a, making hair thick.
Increased Healthy Hair Growth
One of the essential benefits of watercress is that it increases healthy hair growth by improving scalp health. In addition, it is rich in essential minerals and vitamins, and watercress increases hair shine and radiance.
Hair and Scalp Protection
Watercress contains sulfur, which helps protect the hair and scalp from bacterial infections that may affect the scalp, and watercress helps moisturize the scalp, which reduces the appearance of the cortex.
Yoghurt Benefits for Hair
Studies have not yet proven the benefits of yoghurt on hair, but it is one of the most commonly used hair catches as it is called a deep balm, and we know in detail the benefits it offers to hair:
Promoting Hair Health
The protein inside yoghurt helps boost hair to become strong and healthy, as lactic acid in yoghurt cleans the scalp, removes dead skin cells, and stimulates hair follicle growth.
Reduce Hair Damage
One of the benefits of yoghurt on hair is that it helps reduce hair damage caused by environmental changes, sun, or damage caused by hair styling tools and hair products, such as dye, as it also adds shine to the hair look bright and healthy.
Moisturizing the Scalp
Yoghurt is known to moisturize the scalp, rejuvenate hair follicles, and help reduce dry hair and fading, especially during the winter months.
Tips when Using Watercress and Yogurt Mask for Hair
In this paragraph, we offer you some essential tips when using the catcher, which includes:
Some are allergic when putting watercress or yoghurt on the scalp, so a test is recommended to check for no allergic reactions when using the catcher.
The catcher should be removed immediately, and the hair and scalp should be washed with water when allergic reactions appear, such as itching, redness, and heat.
It is best to consult a dermatologist if you have hair or scalp problems. And check whether a watercress and yoghurt mask can be used for hair.